Friday, March 27, 2009

Got off my Soapbox

There are a few things that have been bugging me lately. I need to vent;

I hate it when you make an appointment- or worse- have a standing appointment with someone and they don't call you to tell you that they are running late. This also goes for when someone has a appointment to come to your house and you have to call THEM an hour and a half later to be told, "Ya, I'm on my way." Really? Really? I thought that an HOUR AGO!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that if I can feed, dress, corrall, tell 7 times to get coats- no not jackets- coats and get shoes AND socks for five kids, then you can show up. I strategically plan when to nurse, when my kids (including the baby) nap, when they eat, when I eat, when to leave, take into account the weather, time of day and direction I will be traveling so as to account for traffic. The LEAST you could do is pick up your phone and let me know that you are running late for the thing that I am paying you for. Seriously- AAAAAHHHHH!

There's more, but I don't think I should vent that much in one post. You might get to know me too well, and that's not good for either of us.

No comments: